WHY JOIN THE BOLLINGER COUNTY CHAMBER?
(What’s in it for my business and me?)
FREE PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE
- The Chamber has recently updated and expanded our website to provide the latest information about our county businesses and Chamber services
- Free links to your business web page
- Free events listings (Get them to us!)
- Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking - Everyone loves a new business. Let us help you celebrate.
- First chance involvement with community events
- Monthly business meetings allow business members to share information about local economic changes and events and education opportunities.
- Chamber Directory lists your business and contact information along with type of business for our visitors on the internet.
- The Chamber is the place where new industry starts gathering information. Market analysts ask for facts and figures as they determine whether to locate in our area.
- The Chamber is often asked to endorse new business ideas to allow funders to know that there is community support for the new business.
- The state of Missouri markets tourism statewide and the Chamber is one of the few organizations that is eligible for state matching funds.
Annual Membership Dues
$50 business memberships
$25 non-profit organizations
$20 individual memberships
We are YOUR Chamber. Help us help you. JOIN TODAY!
President: Becky Wiginton 573-208-5426
Vice President: Travis Elfrink
Treasurer: Roger Burr
Secretary: Paula Bridges
Bollinger County Chamber
P.O. Box 440
Marble Hill, MO 63764
Web site: www.bocomochamber.com